Hi Everyone!! It's been a while!! Unfortunately I'm not here to stay, because I'm still without a laptop! I just thought while this Tag is going round, I'd grab my Dad's iMac for 5 minutes and get something typed up for you all! I've missed blogging sooooo much over these past few months, and I really can't wait to get back to it! I promise I'll try my best to do in the very near future. But for now here's the Autumn Tag to give you something new to read EVENTUALLY and to help settle my craving to blog! I do literally crave it, it's insane!!
For Autumn, what is your...
1. Favourite thing about it? I love so many things about Autumn, the dark nights mean more cuddling up watching films with my boyfriend, getting all cosy and warm in my onesies, big coats and jumpers! And of course Halloween, one of my all time favourite holidays!!
2. Favourite drink? In Autumn, just like at Christmas I love the Gingerbread Lattes from Costa :)
3. Favourite scent/candle? Anything that smells like Cinnamon!
4. Best lipstick? Like everyone I like to dig out all my deep dark berry colours at this time of year, my Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107 made its first outing in months on Saturday! And I'm sure it won't be its last. I really want MAC Rebel this Autumn aswell.
5. Go to moisturiser? I don't change my moisturiser when the seasons change. I probably should but I don't!
6. Go to colours for the eyes? They don't usually change as I'm not that adventerous when it comes to eyeshadows, I have been using bronze and golds a lot recently though. I really want to try out some berry colours aswell, I found this on the beautiful Kayleighs blog from last year and would love to try it out! If I ever get the courage to buy the colours!
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? This stays the same as well, I listen to all types of music all year round! LOVE Christmas songs as soon as December comes round though!
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? Skinny jeans, boots and a big thick jumper :)
9. Autumn treat? I usually buy a new coat and pair of boots every year! I'll do the same this year and hopefully buy the MAC items I have mentioned above aswell!
10. Favourite place to be? Cuddled up in bed or on the settee watch TV and Films with my boyfriend!
There we go then, My first blog post in months. Sorry it was very short and sweet but i hope you enjoyed it non the less! I tag you all to do this, and be sure to tell me if you do! Hopefully I'll be here again soon. Thank You all for your continued support when I haven't been here, every single comment, follow and view means the world to me!
Much Love Gemma xo.