Saturday 23 February 2013

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Mask

Hello Everyone. I'm going to tell you a little bit about the Hair Mask I've been using recently.
The 'Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Deep Nourishing Intensive Mask' wow what a mouthful!!


 I picked this mask up a few months back and I have been using it at least once a week ever since. It makes my hair really soft and shiny and the day after I use it my hair looks beautiful. I use about a ping pong ball sized blob of the stuff and work it into the ends of my hair working my way up (hardly any touches my roots because I'm to scared of my hair being a horrible greasy mess, if I can help it the only thing that touches my roots is shampoo!) I'll then leave it to work its magic for about 5-10 minutes, and follow with my conditioner. This might sound dramatic but, the first time I used this and then applied my conditioner I thought my hair was falling out as I rinsed, because my hair was so unbelievably soft! It literally felt like I was running my hands through water not my hair!


My hair has been really dry for as long as I can remember, from years of black hair dye and heat abuse. But since putting this into my hair care routine I've noticed such a difference in the condition of my locks. Its a lot softer and shinier than it has been for a long while. And although I can't solely say it's all down to this product (because I have been trying a lot more hair care products and generally looking after it more recently.) I definitely do think it has helped.


The consistency of the mask is just like any other conditioner you would use. Not too thick and not to runny just a nice creamy texture. It smells like coconuts and reminds me of my holiday to Zante last year when I used the 'Hello Hydration' shampoo and conditioner. I picked this up when it was on over for around £2 but I think its usually no more than 4 or 5 pounds.
Overall I am really impressed and if I wasn't on the look out for another mask I would repurchase this in a heart beat.
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx