Wednesday 13 March 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water

Hiya Everyone. A review for you all today. And I apologise in advance, I just can not string words together today!


After receiving a voucher for £5 off No7 products in Boots, I decided to pick up this Cleansing Water. I've been wanting to try Bioderma for a long time so got this as a first dip into the world of micellar waters. I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I am really pleased with it. 


I have combination skin and I've had no problems with it at all. It hasn't dried out my skin nor has it broke me out or made me oily. It's just done a wonderful job of removing my make up every night. I use one large cotton pad with about 8 pumps of this to take off my make up. I rarely use it on my eyes, because to be honest it isn't great at removing eye make up, and it does sting slightly as its not really meant for the eye area. After use I will then use my normal cleanser to make sure all my make up is completely removed and I am left with squeaky clean skin.


I haven't noticed any tightening of my pores since using this. However I don't seem to be as oily on my t-zone as I was before using this. So if your on the look out for a make up remover that will help with reducing oil then the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water, might be something to look into further. It's usually £9 but Boots often have offers on No7 products so keep an eye out for them. I got this for just £4 and it is definitely worth it. Because of the beauty blogger inside me I will no doubt be trying Bioderma now its in the UK. I'm really hoping it's worth the hype and will be more effective than this to remove both face and eye make up.
Much Love Gemma xo.

8 comments:

  1. Great review lovely! I have this, but it' stings my face :( I can't use it on my eyes either. But it does work really well at removing my face makeup! Plus with the £5 voucher, this works out to be amazing value :D xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Aww that's such a shame, I think its really good! I might get another next time I have them vouchers :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a ok product - I definitely recommend Bioderma though or the Vichy micellar waters :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh its ok for the money but I think Bioderma will be much better. I will definitely be picking it up when I can!xxx

      Delete
  3. I have nominated your blog for a Liebster Award, the post is here http://luckfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much hunni. I've already done a post on it myself, but I really appreciate it so thank you again xxx

      Delete
  4. I have a £5 voucher just now, might have to be using it on this. Thanks for sharing

    Leigh

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all :) I've not used any other No7 products but I really like this and definitely suggest you use your voucher on it, totally worth £4 xxxx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx