Monday 18 August 2014

Manicure Monday

I've been wanting a running weekly feature here on my blog for a while now. And I think this is the perfect one! I've always been a girly girl and loved having my nails painted, but working in Cafés for the last 4 years has meant I had plain boring nails for the majority of the time. Painting them on a Friday or Saturday night then removing it again on Sunday seemed pointless and a waste of time and product, so I only ever did it on the odd few special occasions. Since leaving the Café back in May however I have constantly had my nails painted and thought I'd show you what nail colour I am sporting each week.
 
 
I've been loving have a glitter accent nail recently and this week I went for Barry M 'Princess' from the Royal collection on my ring finger. This is a beautiful baby pink glitter with flecks of silver and gold running through it. And Essie's 'Eternal Optimist' on the other nails. The camera doesn't quite pick up the colour but its a lovely dusky rose pink, that I really do not get enough use from!
 
 
My nails seems to be a lot stronger now I'm not in and out of hot water constantly and using cleaning products all the time. And they have actually been growing really well. I love the look of square nails and once mine grew to a decent enough length I squared them off. I absolutely love how they look and I think these colours really complement my new shape.
 
 
I only have two decent glitter polishes, this one and a Topshop one I featured on my blog a long time ago. All the other ones I seem to come across are chunky and horrible so if you know of any brands that do good glitters like this one, please please let me know! I'd love to try this look with the many other colours I own I just don't have the matching glitters!
Hope you like this new feature.
Much Love
Gemma xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx