Friday 23 November 2012

Tag: 40 Beauty Questions

So out of pure boredom and lack of blog posts I went on a hunt to find a new tag to do. I stumbled across this quite lengthy tag from the wonderful Elle Fowler. Although she posted this a few years back I thought I would give it a go myself today, so here goes :)

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice once in the morning and again at night to take all my make up off.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination

What is your current facial wash?
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.

Do you exfoliate?
Not at the moment no.

What brand do you use?
I'm looking into buying the Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator.

What moisturiser do you use?
At the minute I'm using Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish moisturiser, to get my skin back to normal after break outs from testing a lot of foundations and primers recently. Once I'm satisfied I'm going to try and get 2 decent moisturisers, one for morning and one for night time.

Do you have freckles?
Yes. I used to have a lot more when I was younger though.

Do you use eye cream?
No. I know how important they are though, so I'm looking for a good one (suggestions welcome!).

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I get quite a few spots now and again, and as a teenager I broke out a lot, but I wouldn't class it as acne.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.


MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use?
Currently Revlon Photoready, I change foundation A LOT trying to find the perfect one.

How about concealer?
Collection Lasting Perfection

Do you know your undertone color?
I think I have pink undertones.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them, although I don’t wear them very often

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes all make up has a shelf life. 

What brand of mascara do you use?
Currently I am using Rimmel ScandalEyes Extreme, I really want to try out Benefits They’re Real and also Clinque Bottom Lash

Sephora or MAC?
As I live in England I've got to say MAC because I've never been to Sephora :(

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Unfortunately not!

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I used my friends Urban Decay Primer Potion once and I loved it. Think I’ll have to buy one for myself.

For the face?
I tried out the MUA one after reading so many good reviews on it but it broke me out! And I used the new Nivea Express Hydration Primer a few days back and that seemed ok, (going to try it out a bit more, before I say anything else about it) Other than that I haven't used any others.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I literally have no idea.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use a pencil everyday on the waterline. And when I put eyeliner on my lid I use a Gel liner, very rarely use liquid anymore.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Very rarely.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Amazing colours, but very messy application. I use pressed shadows all the time.

Do you use mineral makeup?
I've never used a mineral make up.

What is your favorite lipstick?
Right now I'm loving the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in shade 107

How about lipgloss?
I don’t tend to wear lipgloss very much.

What is your favorite blush to use?
I don’t actually have a favourite blush.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I bought a 72 eyeshadow palette a few years backs but other than that Ive never bought any makeup off ebay.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes I use a lot of drugstore makeup, because I don't have a lot of money. I do love and have quite a lot of high end makeup though and I try and buy it whenever I can.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No I don't know where any are?!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I did Makeup as part of my Beauty Therapy course, but I would love to learn more

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really no, I tend to try and take my time and put effort into my make up. Unless I have work then I take about 10 minutes to apply my make up.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Orange Face, White Neck, need I say more?!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love colours put usually stick to neutral eyeshadow or a dark smoky eye. And with lipstick it depends on what shade I fancy wearing and weather it will go with my clothes.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love Kim Kardashians make up, shes beautiful

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
I literally have no idea!

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I go through phases, sometimes I hardly ever wear makeup and can always leave the house without it. Right now I'm at the phase where I wont leave the house without my makeup on. I go through these phases constantly, my boyfriend finds it baffling! 

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I suppose I look ok but I look MUCH better with a bit of makeup.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I love soooo many I cant choose.

What do you think of Makeup??
I love it! I would say its a hobby of mine, and a very good hobby at that. Its just so fun and easy and you can create some amazing things with it. 

Feel free to do this tag. And send me a link if you do!
Much Love Gemma xo.

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a reputable contextual ad company, I suggest you check out PropellerAds.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx