Thursday 29 November 2012

Tag: Christmas :)

Another Tag for you all, thanks to the lovely Chloe from Chloes Way.

found this cute picture on google.

Whats your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love spending so much time with my family over Christmas, although its not the same now without my mam these days :( I love pretty much everything about Christmas really, the songs, the lights, the cute decorations, the wonderful smelling candles that come out at this time of year, the Christmas drinks in Costa etc. And I would be lying if I didn't say I love all the presents too.

Whats you favourite makeup look for the season?
Glitter! I just love glitter at Christmas, glitter eyes and nails :D

Real tree or fake tree?
I've honestly never had a real tree but I love the look of them! When I get my own place I think I'll have to try one because they are beautiful and apparently make your house smell lovely too?! For now I have a black artificial tree in my bedroom and a fibre optic downstairs!

the tree in my room last year

Giving presents or receiving presents?
Of course I love receiving presents but I also enjoy going out buying things for people as well. I love Christmas shopping :) So probably both as much as the others.

Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
Morning. We have had a tradition in my house for as long as I can remember. Me and my brother would go downstairs and open all the presents from under the tree off our parents friends and anyone else that would leave them there, Then through out the day family would visit and bring their presents to us :)

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
Handmade are lovely but I don't have the time to make them, I just buy them when i get the chance. Think one day I will challenge myself and make them all by hand.

Whats your favourite Christmas Movie?
Honestly? I haven't really seen that many so I don't know.


christmas jumper my boyfriend bought me yesterday! isn't it adorable?!

Christmas is my favourite time of year so I really enjoyed doing this Tag. I'd love to see others so please let me know if you do it :)
Much Love Gemma xo.

2 comments:

  1. Aww i love your christmas tag, the jumper is so cute! x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :)The jumper is adorable isnt it! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! xo.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx