Saturday 24 November 2012

Tag: Beauty Blogger!

Once again, I got bored and searched the net for a tag. And this is what I came across!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Its kind of straight but also wavy at the same time :/ sometimes I can leave it as it is, sometimes it needs a bit of help from my straighteners.

2. What is your natural hair color?
Some kind of light mousey brown, I honestly cant remember, I've been dying my hair for that long.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself, although I want my natural hair color back (whatever that might be!) so I've completely stopped with the hair dye.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I like to change it up as often as I can. I wear my hair up a lot for work though.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I cant wear nail varnish/fake nails on a daily basis because I work with food, so if I decide I want to do anything with my nails I will paint them myself for the weekend.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I don't often wear it, so whenever I want.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I always have painted toe nails, it makes up for the lack of polish on my fingernails!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It depends where I'm going, between 10 - 30 minutes.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Always my face.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
'Collect' I'm obsessed.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not very often at all.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Not every single day, again it depends where I'm going/what I'm doing.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
No not at the moment, I'm going through a 'not stepping over the doorstep without my face on' phase.

16. How many high end products do you have?
A fair few.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I'm very lazy when it comes to brush cleaning :/ I know I should do it more often but I just don't get round to it as often as I should do, probably a few times a month.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I throw on whatever. Unless I have somewhere special to go, then I will plan.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
haven't had a new handbag for about 18 months, I need a new one asap!

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I stay up til 12/1 o clock every night. I get up at 8.45 if I have work and on days off anything between 11am and 2pm :/ I like my sleep A LOT.

21. How often & when do you workout?
I go to a pole dancing class once a week ( its nothing sleazy, totally fitness related, no stilettos or intimate body parts in sight! just lots of fun, laughter, strength and fitness building and bruising!) Apart from that I don't do that much, I try to stretch as often as I can because I'm teaching myself to do the splits and sometimes I will do a few exercises at home but nothing too challenging!

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right.

23. How tall are you?
I really do not know, a wild guess would be 5foot8

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can speak a tiny bit of French

25. How many pets do you have?
I have about 15 tropical fish, that's it.

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday. I don't blog a lot (I've explained why here!) but I do read blogs on a daily basis.

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
I've had one blog comment so far :( No one really knows about my blog, as its not really that out there or very interesting, hopefully it will grow with time though. 

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I have a very long list of products I want to try thanks to reading blogs.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Its just my name :/ maybe I'll change one day who knows.

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
If you've read the post I mentioned before you will know. I don't actually have a camera until Christmas  And I don't have a clue what the camera is that I'm getting. Hopefully it will be good enough to make this blog a lot more exciting and loved!

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Surprisingly I'm not a big cleaner. Although I do have OCD, I live with my dad so he cleans the house (I of course help as much as I can) and as for my room its very neglected :( When I have my own place, I know for a fact I'll keep it spotless. I cant stand dirty kitchens living rooms etc.

32. What is your favorite color?
Pink and Purple

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
The only magazine I religiously buy is Cosmopolitan. I buy other magazines when the cover/free gift attracts me to it.

34. Do you swear?
All the time :/ I have a foul mouth!

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Its 11.50 at night so I'm off to watch TV in bed with my boyfriend once this is posted. Tomorrow will be a chilled out cuddly Sunday :) I cant wait!

As always I tag everyone to do this. And if you do please let me know so I can have a nosey. I love learning things about people through tags they have done :)
Much Love Gemma xo. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this tag, maybe I'll do it myself :)
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway, love your blog, now following!
    Chloe xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) As you can tell Im only just starting out, hopefully it will grow in time though. Was reading through loads of your posts before they are really good I love it :) xo.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx