Tuesday 2 October 2012

My Makeup Wishlist

Ive seen a fair few 'Wishlist' posts around recently so ive decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a few myself. Starting with some make up items I would love to have but cant quite justify spending the money on them :(

1. Dior Rose Diamond, looks like such a stunning highlight and the packaging is just beautiful and would look amazing in my make up collection, but unfortunetly right now I just could not justify spending so much money
2. Soleil Tan de Chanel, again this just looks gorgeous and everybody says how fantastic it is! It seems Im the only person to not have it! If I happen to have quite a bit of money going spare then this is a must buy for me!
3. Nars Lipstick, honestly I would love to try out alot of the Nars Lipsticks because I have heard such great things about them. Im a total Nars virgin and I think my first purchase would be either the Semi Matte Lipstick in Funny Face. Its a beautiful pink that I would adore wearing. Or the bronzer everyone seems to have - Laguna (i decided not to feature Laguna in this post because two bronzers in one wishlist may be a tad greedy :P)
4. HD Brow Kit, well alot of people have this and love it, and apparently it lasts a long time aswell so it would be perfect as I am always filling in my brows. Now one major reason I havnt purchased this is because, as far as I am aware it isnt stocked anywhere close to me and with being the eyebrow prefectionist that I am, I want an absolutly perfect colour match and guessing at a colour online and buying it is just not for me!! Rest assured when I find this in a shop/salon some where I will be buying it there and then!
5. Mac Eyeshadow Palette, it goes without saying that a massive make up fan like me, wants nothing more than 15 beautiful Mac Eyeshadows in one handy palette! But unfortunetly I dont have £100+ just lying around to be spent on eyeshadow :( But as sad as this sounds an absolute dream of mine would be to stroll into a Mac Store, pick up a palette and buy 15 shades to go in it! Fingers crossed that one day I'll do just that! A blush palette wouldnt go a miss either ;)
6. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, so lastly Ive been dying to try out a new (high end) foundation and Ive heard nothing but good things about this one! Once again Ive never purchased anything from Laura Mercier and I would love to do so but £33 for a foundation from a brand Ive never used? Its a bit too risky for me! I know it would more than likely be perfect but I think maybe a sample of it would be better first :)
So there we go 6 make up products I am dying to get my hands on but unfortunetly I cant afford because my little part time job in a cafe just wont let me! One day when Ive saved up enough money all these products and more will be mine, but for now a girl can only dream cant she?!
Whats on your Makeup Wishlist? Id love to know!
Much Love Gemma xo.


1 comment:

  1. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    online fashion shop

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx