Tuesday 2 April 2013

10 Day You Challenge. Day 9 - 2 Songs

Hi Girls, I can't believe I've done so well with this challenge. I haven't missed a day yet! And tomorrow is the last day! So proud haha. Here's day 9.

1. My favourite song of all time is Eminem - Sing For The Moment. I was distraught when I found out it isn't actually his song but I love it all the same! Eminem is my favourite artist and I can not wait to see him for the second time this Summer :)

2. I have 2 favourite songs at the minute, I cant choose between the two of them, Charlie Brown - On My Way, and The Saturdays and Sean Paul - What About Us. I love both of them.

This is quite possibly my shortest post ever! I'll be back tomorrow with the very last day of this challenge. Thanks for reading.
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx