Tuesday 30 April 2013

My First Ever...GlossyBox!

Hi Everyone. I know you have probably all seen the April GlossyBox by now, but I just had to show you what I got in my box, because it was my very first and I absolutely love it!


Like I said this is the first ever GlossyBox that I have got. And I am still really excited about it. I love all of the contents and as for this special one off design, it's lovely! I am so pleased I eventually got round to subscribing and I can't wait for my next box to arrive. On to the contents:


Essie Nail Polish in Eternal Optimist - 


As well as getting my first ever Glossybox, this was my first ever Essie Polish. I was over the moon when I opened the box to find this little beauty staring back at me. I've wanted an Essie for such a long time but with the price tag it carries and the fact I don't have a counter where I live, meant I have been holding back. When I first saw Eternal Optimist, I wasn't exactly blown away. But after trying it on I fell in love, its a gorgeous dusky rose pink and it looks lovely even on my small broken work worn nails! I'm very impressed!

Sleek Blush in Flamingo - 


Once again my town doesn't stock Sleek. Superdrug did have it years ago but I wasn't as into make up back then so I only ever tried out the Kajal Eyeliner, which by the way I loved. Since falling more in love with make up, I am devastated that I didn't try out more Sleek products when it was so easily available to me and I've been wanting to get my hands on quite a few of their things, the blushers being one of them! I received this one in the colour Flamingo which is a gorgeous bright bright pink. I haven't tried it yet but it looks super pigmented and I can't wait to wear it. It reminds me of a Barry M blusher I had years ago, which I think may have been called Raspberry! Non of my pictures did the colour any justice so I advise you to look for swatches online or try it in store yourself if you are interested.

A-Derma Intense Repair Lip Balm - 


This lip balm is gorgeous! It's made with a 100% natural active ingredient, Rhealba Oat Milk, which leaves your lips incredibly smooth. It is meant to provide your lips with a long last protective film that leaves them nourished and soothed, and it definitely does! I apply this every night before bed and wake up with really soft lips. It's slowly knocking my beloved Carmex off the top spot!

Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fix Body Butter in Coconut Latte - 


I haven't actually used this body butter yet so I can't really comment on it, but the smell is delicious!! It has a coconut smell to it which for some bizzare reason reminds me of Play Dough from when I was a kid! I can't even stress how much I adore the smell of Play Dough so I loved this as soon as I smelt it! I have high hopes for this product, its look really thick and moisturising. I will get round to using it one day and let you know my thoughts.

Yves Rocher - So Elixir Purple Perfume - 


I'm so rubbish with scents its untrue, so I will give you the description provided in the leaflet you recieve with your GlossyBox - 'an intoxicating and magnetic fragrance, which boasts a unique infusion of Tuberose, Vetiver and Patchouli culminating in a floral-woody elixir' in all honesty that makes no sense to me whatsoever! All I can say is, it's a rather deep dark smell that I wouldn't usually go for. But in actual fact I really like. It would be perfect for a night out!

So there you have it my very first GlossyBox. I absolutely loved it and I am so excited to get my hands on next months in the next few weeks! What day are they usually delivered does anyone know?? I have very high hopes for it! And am definitely sticking with my subscription for the foreseeable.
Much Love Gemma xo.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sleek blusher! such a cute box!:) I nominated you for the liebester award! i love your blog! you can find the rules here! http://lollylou97.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it!! Aww thank you so much hunni :D Thats so sweet of you! I did the Liebster award sometime last year I think but thanks xxx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx