Wednesday 3 April 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Mud Pac Face Mask

Hi Girls, I feel like I haven't done an actual Beauty post for so long now, So I've decided to tell you about the Face Mask I used on Wednesday when I had a bit of a pamper, (you can read about that HERE.)



The Mud Pac mask is my 6th from Montagne Jeunesse. And I really do like them, They are perfectly sized sachets that give enough product to cover the whole face. And for only £1 each (from Wilkinsons, they vary from around £1 -£3 depending on where you buy from) they are really good value for money. This one does exactly what it says and gives you a really deep pore cleanse. After applying this and then removing after 15 minutes, my pores were clear and my skin was really soft. It didn't irritate my skin at all and was lovely and relaxing as I sat there with it on my face. It dries like a clay mask and I weirdly like the feeling of not being able to move my face properly when it is completely dry. The only thing I was disappointed with was the colour of the mask itself. From the picture on the front of the package I was expecting a bright turquoise green colour but instead was greeted by a light milky green! Non the less it worked, so in the end I wasn't too fussed. I would definitely repurchase this a long with my other favourite, the Hot Chocolate Orange mask.


 (an amusing picture of the mask on my face and the colour that I was so disappointed with)

If your after a cheap deep cleansing mask I would recommend going out and finding this. Or having a look at the other masks in the range if your looking for something else. They are fantastic :)
Much Love Gemma xo.

5 comments:

  1. Where did you get the mask brush from? I've been thinking about getting one haha, lovely post btw:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I got this in my kit when I did Beauty Therapy at college. I don't actually know where to buy them sorry xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh okay, thanks anyway:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these face masks! I've got the new clay one to try, looking forward to it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Can't get enough of them!! What's the clay mask you've got?xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx