Wednesday 3 April 2013

10 Day You Challenge. Day 10 - 1 Picture Of Yourself

Hey Everyone, I did it, This is the last day of my 10 day challenge and I've actually completed it in the allotted 10 days.No late posts, no missing days or anything. I'm proud of my little self haha. So here's the last 10, a picture of me.

I haven't had my picture took on my own for absolutely ages, and don't really want to use a picture with other people in it without asking their permission and I really can't be bothered to do all my make up just for this post (i'm sorry) so here's an old webcam pic from this time last year!! 


I can't believe I've posted that haha. Nevermind. Hope you have enjoyed this challenge, I have, I'll be on the look out for a new one to do soon.
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx