Friday 5 April 2013

Beauty Wishlist!

Hello again lovelies, I've decided to do a little wishlist post for you all today, because recently all I've really posted is my 10 Day You Challenge and I still haven't got round to taking any pictures. This will probably be a long list and I doubt I will ever purchase it all, but its nice to hope for lovely things isn't it?! :) lets get started.


1. Sleek Face Contour Kit - I've wanted this for ages! Everyone seems to have it and raves about it, I currently use the Bourjois chocolate bronzer to contour and I really don't like it, and even though I have my Dior Rose Diamond for a highlight, I think this would be better to use on a day to day basis. And its all in one container, which is always more convenient :) My Superdrug doesn't stock Sleek anymore for some bizarre reason so I'll have to get it online instead and hope the light palette matches my skin tone!

2. Macadamia Flawless Cradle - I think I might have first saw Macadamia Flawless on thesundaygirl's blog and it really appealed to me. It's a cleansing conditioner that comes out of the can as a foam then lathers to a lovely thick cream which is great to both shampoo and condition the hair. I actually hate 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners but this is apparently amazing so I really want to try it. Whilst looking on feelunique.com I spotted this cradle that comes with the Flawless cleanser (100ml), a 30ml Macadamia Oil and an Oil Infused Comb. If you bought all the products separately it would come to £46 but this cradle is £21.88 which is an absolute bargain and I love the look of that comb!!

3. MAC Lipsticks - I have my eyes on a few MAC Lipsticks at the minute, which are Rebel, Velvet Teddy (only because it's apparently Megan Fox's go to nude and I am in love with that woman) Costa Chic (thanks to a recent post by Kayleigh from CoutureGirl) Candy Yum Yum and Chatterbox. If you can't tell I love MAC lipsticks and really want to start a collection!!

4. Origins Clear Improvements Mask - My skin really annoys me with its huge clogged pores (sorry that sounds vile!) and apparently this is a wonder product for both these problems. So I want to try it out! At £20 though its a bit steep so I still haven't took the plunge and bought it.

5. Emma Hardie 2 Piece Cleansing System - Again the Emma Hardie Natural Lift & Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm is meant to be amazing and I really want to try it out. You can buy this cleansing set including the balm, a face cloth and Aromatherapy Infused Rose Hip Exfoliating Seeds for £38 on QVC  and I really want it!

6. Urban Decay Palettes, Naked, Naked 2 and Naked Basics - Since the first Naked Palette came out I have been dying to get my hands on it and each time a new one comes out I want that as well. They all  look like amazing palettes and I can't choose which one I would prefer so I want the full collection. #typicalbblogger :P

7. Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers - I have the Enrapture Totem Styler which I absolutely adore! And these look just as good. I really enjoy adding volume to my hair with velcro rollers and these look so much better, at both volumising and curling your hair quickly and easily. I really want to try them out.

8. Illamasqua Speckle Polish in Scarce - Ever since the I'mperfection came out I have been eyeing up these bird egg inspired polishes! I've never seen anything like them before, they look like a really interesting and different polish. I would of course get this beautiful pink colour 'Scarce' because I am obsessed with anything pink :)

9. L'Oreal Powder Tecni Art Super Dust - I've only heard this product mentioned once, and that was by Tanya Burr so I immediately wanted to try it out! It apparently gives the most amazing volume to the hair and I love nothing more than voluminous hair! But for over £10 I am a bit hesitant to try it out. Maybe one day!

Hope you enjoyed this slightly different post. If you have any of these products please do let me know what you think of them. And if you want to check any of them out click on the name of the product which will take you straight to the website you can buy them from :)
Much Love Gemma xo.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I didn't read this now I want so much of it too haha! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I always want so many things from reading your blog haha xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx