Wednesday 30 January 2013

Face Mask Wednesdays

Hi Girls. As I sit here writing this post a face mask is sat on my face heating itself up nicely. Since the 2nd of January I have been popping on a face mask very other Wednesday in hope of getting my skin in to a better condition. This is year is hopefully going to be the year of skincare for me, and by the end of December I'm wanting to have a strict regime set in place that works for me.


Now on to the masks themselves. I picked up 4 Montage Jeunesse masks a while back and I'm using those up before I try out anything else. So far I have used the 3 chocolate ones, chocolate, white chocolate and orange hot chocolate and have a berry one waiting upstairs for my next pamper day in a fortnights time. Now I'm not going to say these things are miracle workers because they aren't. I have seen a slight change in my skin but nothing too drastic. All of these masks do achieve a really deep cleanse like they say they do, and my skin is always super soft and squeaky clean after each use, but nothing that lasts for a considerable length of time. I still get the odd breakout like before and my pores are still on the larger side, but then again non of them claim to have a lasting effect so I really cant complain, especially when you can pick this up for less than £1 per sachet. So for a quick fix, an extremely deep clean and a brilliant price these are ideal! Another thing I will say is, they smell amazing. My favourite so far has got to be the one I have on now, which is the Orange Hot Chocolate one, which smells exactly like Terry's Chocolate Orange.
I realise that if I used these more often, then there might be a long lasting difference in my skin, but for now I'm just going to stick to my fortnightly face mask routine and try out different masks hopefully finding something wonderful. I'll be sure to keep you updated. And if you have any recommendations for something that will clear and reduce pores please do let me know.
Much Love Gemma xo.

10 comments:

  1. I love these masks! Soap & Glory do a pore refining mask if you're interested :) xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like them too and will probably keep repurchasing them. I'm just on the look out for something different I'll definitely try out the soap and glory one thank you for the recommendation :) also thinking of the origins charcoal mask too that's meant to be amazing!!xx

      Delete
  2. These sound sooo nice, I had no idea they did chocolate masks
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? They are available in most shops from what I can gather. You'll have to pick one up they are great!?xo.

      Delete
  3. I love these masks. They also never cause any break outs for me. I know that varies from person to person, but I have never had any issues!

    Nice blog, I followed you because you've made me wanna get back into face masks, its been too long :)

    http://beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I love them aswell there amazing for the price! Going to check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  4. I love face masks but can never keep them on for the amount of time as it irritates me x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thats such a shame I love just sitting and relaxing with a face mask on. I sure will do it sounds lovely :) xo.

      Delete
  5. Oh,that is an interesting post:)
    Your blog is really cool:)Also you can check out my new makeup looks-they are really wild and creative:)
    mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com
    We can follow each other if you want?
    xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I've just been looking at them, they are great :) yes sure I'll happily follow you :) xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx