Saturday 29 December 2012

Saturday Questions! 29th December 2012

I've only just realised I was tagged by SparrowMint quite a while back to do this tag so I thought I would do it now, because it looks quite fun. I'm going to try and do this Tag every Saturday 


1. Mood:
I'm currently really looking forward to the new year


2. In what order do you apply your make-up?
Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Bronzer, Blusher, Eyebrows, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Lipstick or whatever other lip product I decide to wear.

3. What is one thing that made you smile today?

Waking up next to my boyfriend and realising I could stay there instead of getting up to go to work!

4. Current nail polish?
I'm not wearing anything right now I was at work yesterday and haven't got round to painting them.

5. Have you ever had a kiss under the mistletoe?
No :(

6. Current outfit
My pink onesie with white polka dots, and a cupcake on the left hand side.

7. Moment of truth: do you usually drive above the speed limit? 
Shamefully I don't drive, I'm 21 for god sakes, I should have been driving for years :(

8. If you could spend the holidays anywhere in the whole world, where would it be?
Ermm I couldn't imagine being somewhere hot, but if I could take my family and everyone special with me I would love to go to New York or somewhere really snowy :)

9. Do you know any sign language?
I can sign a few things for example I can introduce myself and ask how someone is. And I also know the alphabet in sign, There was a deaf girl in my Beauty Class for a few months so we started to learn to sign so we could communicate, unfortunetly when she left we didn't carry on learning. Im hoping to learn properly sometime soon. The language really does fascinate me!

10. Weekly Goals:
Find an outfit for New Years Eve and spend some more quality time with my family.


If you do this Tag be sure to send me a link I would love to read them.

Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx