Sunday 23 December 2012

Tag: The Winterliscious Tag

Suprise suprise Im back with another Tag, because once again I havnt posted anything for ages. This time The Winterliscious Tag, Louise from SprinkleOfGlitter has recently done a video of this and I decided to copy her in blog form. Its rather similar to my last Tag but I hope you enjoy it non the less.

Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
Ive been wearing, Nails Inc St. James alot recently.

Favorite Winter lip product?
Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 107

Most worn Winter clothing piece?
My Cameo Rose Skull Jumper.

Most worn Winter accessory?

Its not exactly an accessory but I have been wearing my pink fluffy slippers every single days since I got them. I havnt actually wore scarves or anything recently!

Favorite winter scent/candle?
I love the smell of Cinnamon or anything spicey around this time of year.

Favorite Winter beverage?
Costas Gingerbread Latte. I'll be devastated when they stop selling it.

All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

I don’t have one.

Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?

Either I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday or Do They Know Its Christmas.

Favorite Holiday food/treat?

Mince Pies! I adore them.

What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
I just bought a new star decoration a few days ago I love that and of course the reindeer decorations that I've loved for years (pictures of both are on my Instagram, go follow me gemmaferris91)

What's at the top of your Christmas list?

A camera.

What are your plans for the holidays this year?

I actually don’t know exactly what I’ll be doing, the morning will be the usual opening presents with family, followed by Christmas dinner with my dad and brother. Night time will also be spent with my family having a buffet at my house as usual. And at some point I'm hoping to see my boyfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx