Hi Girls, First of all I made it too 1000 views on the blog this morning so I would just like to say thank you so much, for coming back and visiting my blog time and time again, I really do appreciate every single one of you and I can't thank you enough. I'm so happy to have reached my second milestone :) with that being said onto the challenge, 7 things I want.
1. My mam, it will never happen but if I could have one thing in the world it would be to have her back.
2. More money, me and the boy are really struggling at the minute and I just want a load of money to fall into our lap and all our money trouble to be gone.
3. A massive shopping spree, this follows on from the last thing, I want to go to Liverpool (my fave place to shop, because where I live is rubbish!!!) or somewhere and buy as much make up, clothes, beauty products etc, as I want, without a care in the world.
4. My skin to miraculously become perfect. I by no means have awful skin but I have a few imperfections I would like to see the back of and be left with amazing flawless skin.
5. I really want to go for a nice Carvery followed by an Eton Mess, I've literally been craving Eton Mess for a good few weeks now.
6. Nice weather, right now the sun is shining but it's freezing!! I just want scorching hot weather like I had in Zante last summer!
7. My blog to continue to grow and do well, as I've said before, I love my blog and really want it to become a bigger part of my life. I've loved seeing it gradually grow and I can't wait to see whats in store for me and my blog in the future. It's like my little baby haha.
There you have it then, 7 things I really want :)
Thank you again for visiting my blog and if you haven't already, please do follow me on GFC it would make my day. Hope you've had a good day and are looking forward to a well deserved Easter break.
Much Love Gemma xo.