Sunday 31 March 2013

10 Day You Challenge. Day 7 - 4 Books

Happy Easter lovely ladies, hope your all having a lovely break and haven't ate too much chocolate! That's if you've even received any Easter Eggs it seems the older we get the less chocolate eggs we get given :( Booo! Anyways on to today's challenge, 4 of my favourite books.

1. The Twilight Saga ofc! I love them!! Defininetly my favourite.

2. Harry Potter and The Prisoner Of Azkaban is my fave Harry Potter book. Loved them when I was growing up!

3. All of Katie Price's autobiographies, yes I know they aren't wrote entirely by her, but I love her and her books are awesome. Don't judge me!

4. PS. I Love You, its great and the film is awesome too :)

There you go my 4 of my fave books, that was actually quiet hard to come up with, because I don't really read anymore. I'll be back tomorrow. Probably hungover, because I'm going out tonight. It's Super Sunday after all! Does anyone else have Super Sunday? I thought it was a northern thing but apparently it's just something from where I live as an excuse to get drunk, let me know if you've heard of it before please :)
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx