Saturday 23 March 2013

Saturday Questionnaire! 23rd March 2013

Hello my lovelies :) Totally forgot to do one of these last week, because as you may or may not know, I was suffering from a hangover and after travelling home on the train, I did nothing but lie in bed all day. Now that I am fresh and back to blogging I thought I would start my weekly questionnaire post again. Enjoy.

1. Mood:
I am absolutely fine :)

2. When making a sandwich, do you care if one of the bread slices is the end of the loaf?
Not really, but I try and avoid using the crust.

3.) What is the weather like today?
As you will all probably know the weather in the UK is miserable at the minute, its snowing and is freezing cold :( It's March for goodness sake we want better weather than this!!

4. Current nail polish:
Non as per usual.

5. What ring setting do you keep your cell phone on at night: loud or silent? (Or the phone completely off?)
Silent, only because its an old phone and I like non of the tones on it.

6. Current outfit:
If you follow me on Twitter you will know, I woke up chilled on the laptop in my onesie til about 5pm, showered and got into another onesie :) So my pink onesie! I'm having a lazy day.

7. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Bambi, I loved it as a child.

8. Can you whistle using your fingers?
No.

9. When doing laundry, do you separate loads (lights/darks, delicates, etc.) or throw everything together?
Separate. Always have done. I don't want my light clothes dying a different colour!

10. Weekly goals:
Finish off tidying my bedroom. It has been a mammoth task so far, and we still have lots to do.

Hope your all having a good weekend and haven't been affected to badly by this snow. And if your reading this from somewhere sunny, I envy you, I really do!
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx