Friday 29 March 2013

10 Day You Challenge. Day 5 - 6 Places

Hiya Beauties, Today is Day 5 of the 10 Day You Challenge. 6 Places, I don't actually know what places I'm meant to talk about so I've decided to mention a few places I love and a few I want to visit!

1. My bed, its literally the best place in the world I love it.

2. Liverpool, I don't know why I just love going there its my fave place to shop and I just think its a great city.

3. The countryside, with living in Cumbria I am surrounded by countryside and even though I hardly ever do it I love walking through country lanes on a sunny day, its so relaxing and lovely.

4. New York, I am desperate to go there! I'd love doing all the touristy things (I want to see ground zero, the statue of liberty etc) and most importantly I would love to go shopping there. I really want to go in summer and at Christmas time too. I also really want to visit LA and Florida, In fact I would love to just have a massive trip travelling round America.

5. Paris, I went there when I was 14 on a school trip and I loved it! I really want to go back, me and my boyfriend have been saying we're going to go there together for ages now. One day it will happen!

6. Beaches, there's nothing nicer than lying on a red hot beach surrounded by beautiful scenery sipping on cocktails soaking up the sun! Wahhh I really want to go on holiday this year!

So there's my 6 places, where would you like to visit? Let me know.
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx