Wednesday 27 March 2013

10 Day You Challenge. Day 3 - 8 Fears

Hi Everyone, Today is day 3 of the 10 Day You Challenge. And I'll be sharing 8 of my fears with you all.

1. I'm sure you all know this one by now, I am terrified of Daddy Long Legs.

2. Small spaces and being trapped really creep me out I am definitely claustrophobic.

3. Losing the people I love, I'm sure everyone fears this but I can't stand the thought of losing any more people I am close to.

4. Drowning, in fact just water in general scares me! Can't stand the stuff. Your lucky if you get me in a swimming pool!

5. Boats, I don't know why but I hate standing next to boats it gives me shivers. I can get on one but standing next to one creeps me out :/

6. Bridges, I can walk over them no problem but hate standing at the edge of them, especially if they have railings where you can see the water. Urgh scary!

7. Dying, I really don't need to explain that do I?!

8. Demons, if they are real that is. Ghosts and stuff don't bother me, in fact I want to see one but evil spirits etc scare the crap out of me! Thank you horror movies!! Even if my boyfriend makes a grumbling noise like you hear in the movies it terrifies me and he gets shouted at haha.

Wow that was actually really difficult to come up with 8 fears, I had to really rack my brain.
Hope your all having a good week.
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx