Hi Everyone, Today is day 3 of the 10 Day You Challenge. And I'll be sharing 8 of my fears with you all.
1. I'm sure you all know this one by now, I am terrified of Daddy Long Legs.
2. Small spaces and being trapped really creep me out I am definitely claustrophobic.
3. Losing the people I love, I'm sure everyone fears this but I can't stand the thought of losing any more people I am close to.
4. Drowning, in fact just water in general scares me! Can't stand the stuff. Your lucky if you get me in a swimming pool!
5. Boats, I don't know why but I hate standing next to boats it gives me shivers. I can get on one but standing next to one creeps me out :/
6. Bridges, I can walk over them no problem but hate standing at the edge of them, especially if they have railings where you can see the water. Urgh scary!
7. Dying, I really don't need to explain that do I?!
8. Demons, if they are real that is. Ghosts and stuff don't bother me, in fact I want to see one but evil spirits etc scare the crap out of me! Thank you horror movies!! Even if my boyfriend makes a grumbling noise like you hear in the movies it terrifies me and he gets shouted at haha.
Wow that was actually really difficult to come up with 8 fears, I had to really rack my brain.
Hope your all having a good week.
Much Love Gemma xo.