Sunday 20 January 2013

Saturday Questions on a Sunday?! 20th January 2013

Hi Everyone! Apologies for the lack of posts this week and the fact this is a day late! I'm having major laptop problems so I've only been on it a few times over the past week. I am desperately hoping its going to last long enough to write this post. I'm in need of a new battery and charger and running off 10% of power right now. So enough rambling before it dies completely, here's my 10 questions for the week

1. Mood: 
Annoyed at the fact my laptop is broke!
 
2. Glitter in your lip gloss: yay or nay?

Mostly nay, but every now and again maybe.
 
3. Can you freehand draw a good circle? 

Yeh I think so.
 
4. Current nail polish:
 

Rimmel Metal Rush Purple Reign.
 
5. What is your favorite type of accessory to wear? (earrings, bracelet, headband, etc.)
 

Bracelets.
 
6. TV, video games, or internet?
 

Internet.
 
7. Current hairstlye:

It's been left natural today I am just about to wash it.
 
8. Do you like public speaking? 

Not really.
 
9. What is your favorite fit of jeans to wear? (boot cut, skinny, flare...)
 

Skinny, and I mean really skinny. I've just bought some 'skinny' jeans that are actually quite baggy and I HATE it :(
 
10. Weekly goals:

Sort my laptop out!!


Again sorry for the delay! I will be back to regular blogging when my laptop is sorted!
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx