Saturday 5 January 2013

Saturday Questions! 5th January 2013

I've decided to make 'Saturday Questions' a weekly feature on this blog, each week posting 10 different questions. Sometimes I'll adapt questions for different occasions etc, others will just be totally random.

1.Mood: 
I'm good, except for the fact my throat is killing and I keep coughing.

2.What was the best part of your week?
Shopping in Liverpool yesterday with 2 of my best friends.

3.If you HAD to choose one: drastic hair color change, or drastic haircut?!
Probably drastic hair colour I don't think I could cope with short hair.

4.Current nail polish:
This is really weird but yesterday I bought a lilac glitter polish from Topshop, called Firework. When we finished shopping and went for something to eat before our train home. I decided to test out my new polish on one thumbnail so that's still painted but the rest aren't :/

5.Where do you keep your handbag when you are home?
In my bedroom, unless I've been out then it will be sat by my side until I take it upstairs.

6.Current outfit:
Pink skinny jeans, Topshop top and my fluffly slipper boots :)

7.Are there any TV shows you are really loving at the moment?
2 Broke Girls and Made In Chelsea, I love them.

8.Do you change your makeup routine with the seasons?  How is it different for fall?
No, I just wear whatever I fancy. Although this autumn/winter I've been wearing dark lip colours. I'll probably continue wearing them until I get bored though, not because of season changes.

9.Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
Closed, always have always will. I never sleep with windows or doors open!

10.Weekly goals:
Put away my Christmas decorations and tidy my room.


Hope you have all had a lovely week :) Feel free to answer these questions too, and send me the link :)
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx