Saturday 5 January 2013

The Liebster Blogger Award

Hi Everyone! A few days a go I was nominated for The Liebster Blogger Award by Sparrow Mint and I am just getting round to writing about it so thank you very much for the nomination :) much appreciated.



If you haven't heard about this award already, its basically to help people with less than 300 followers get their blog more recognised and out there! I think its a great way for people like me who are just starting out to make other people aware of their blogs. The rules are as followers:
Each person must write 11 random facts about themselves.
Answer the 11 questions their nomination giver asks.
Nominate 11 more people and make 11 questions for them to answer.

11 Facts About Me,

I have a tattoo of 5 stars going down the back of my neck
I'm terrified of Daddy Long Legs
I have a wardrobe full of clothes I don't even wear
My boyfriend is nearly 2 years younger than me, but still acts maturer than me
I've never been to London :( really want to go though
I became obsessed with make up around 3 years ago but have only just started blogging
I'm a qualified Beauty Therapist but work in a Cafe
I love cheese more than any other food
I'm secretly (well not so secretly really!) a massive One Direction fan
I would love to be friends with Charlotte from Geordie Shore and Millie Mackintosh (Made In Chelsea)
I went on a plane for the very first time last year

Questions From SparrowMint,


What is your favourite genre of music? I honestly don't have a favourite, Ive been through phases of only listening to rock and metal to only listening to rap and dance music. I now listen to any type of music that takes my fancy.
Which beauty blogger would you be best friends with, if you could? Zoe from Zoella or Tanya Burr
What's your all time favourite drugstore make-up product? Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner
Your top 3 favourite films? Taken, All the Twilight films and The Parent Trap (one with Lindsay Lohan)
Which trend/hype do you hate/or don't get? I cant really think of any :/
What's your beauty secret, that you swear by? Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise everyday!
Whats your favourite hair care to use? Hair Oil. I love the stuff, I'm currently using the L'.real Extraordinary Oil  
Who is your favourite actress & actor? Megan Fox, I love her! I have a massive girl crush!
What's your favourite scent? Perfume wise I'm loving Boss Nuit right now, in general I LOVE anything Raspberry scented
If you could be an animal or mythical creature, what would it be? A cat, I don't know why I just would
Can you really fall in love at first sight? Personally I don't think so no.

The People I Nominate 

Katie Louise at talkffashion
Victoria Magrath at inthefrow
Naomi Cooper at naomijadex5
Kirsty-Anee at 5feet10
BettinaHearts at bettinahearts
Jess Slater at jsandmakeup
Sandy at absolutebeaut
Emma Dunderdale at blameitonvogue
Chloe at chloesway (i know Chloe has slightly more than 300 followers but I love her blog and she deserves more, she was also my first subscriber which I appreciate alot)
Emily at onewaybeauty
Your not really meant to tag back but I cant think of anyone else so.. sparrow-mint 

My Questions To My Nominees

1. Why did you start your blog?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What is your favourite food?
4. Whats your biggest interest, fashion or beauty?
5. Whats your favourite tv program?
6. What is the best holiday you have ever been on?
7. Have you ever had surgery?
8. What qualifications do you have?
9. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. What was the first high end make up product you owned?


Please check out the 11 people I have nominated, I love all of their  blogs and I'm sure you will too. If you have already been nominated for this award, sorry please ignore this post!
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx