Saturday 26 January 2013

Saturday Questions 26th January 2013

I can't believe its the last Saturday of the month, it looks like this year is going to go just as fast, or if not fast than last year. Scary thought! Here's my 10 questions for the week.

1. Mood: 
Happy. 

2. What is your signature sleep position? (back, side, stomach, etc)
 
On my side, left hand side to be precise.

3. Current nail polish:
 
Non suprise, suprise. I might paint them after my shower though, because I'm going out for a meal tonight.

4. What was the last song you listened to?
 
I honestly cant remember!

5. What is your favourite fruit?
Raspberries. I also love Apples and Grapes.

6. What is your dream car? 
A White Range Rover.

7. Do you like to clean?
 
Sometimes. I'm really OCD, so I like everywhere to be neat and clean, expect for when it comes to my bedroom. I don't have the patience to clean that! I do keep it organised though.

8. What is your favorite Subway sandwich (if you don't go to Subway, what is another kind of favorite sandwich you have?)?
 
Meatball Maranara with extra cheese.

9. What is your favorite pair of shoes? 
My black New Look heels with studs on the back of them.

10. Weekly goals:
Do a workout everyday, and get fitter.

Hope you've all had a good week,
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx