Wednesday 6 February 2013

Cherry Carmex

Hi everyone, just a short review for you all today. My go to lip balm of the moment.


During the winter months my lips always become dry and chapped. Over the years I have used a variety of brands but have never really found anything outstanding. Last year however I purchased a fair few different products to help combat my dry cracked lips. And this is the best one a came across. I've always heard of and seen Carmex but for some reason never picked it up, oh how I wish i did years ago! This was a god send through out winter. I used it on my lips all the time. If they started to feel dry I popped this on and my problem was solved. No cracked or sore lips in sight all winter! When this is applied I get a slight tingling sensation, which to me really isn't a bad thing, it just proves its working right? My lips feel instantly soothed and hydrated when I use this. It stays on for ages too, when I apply it at night, before bed its still there when I wake up and I am left with lovely soft lips. I got the cherry one as I love anything cherry flavoured but there is a variety of others you can pick up as well as a normal unflavoured option. Added bonuses is it has an SPF of 15 so it will help during summer as well as the cold winter months, its not too sticky and is also really affordable, I picked this up for nothing more than £3. As a beauty blogger I guarantee I will continue trying and testing more lip balms to try and find something better but for now I highly recommend this.

I promise my next post will be my January favourites! I hope your all having a wonderful week so far.
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx