Saturday 16 February 2013

Saturday Questionnaire 16th February 2013

Hello :) here's ten random things about me, once again!

instagram photo of the beautiful roses i got on thursday!


1. Mood:
I am so tired its not even funny :( I was at a party last night so I'm not feeling too great anyway but only having 5 hours sleep just makes me feel worse!

2. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
haven't ate a thing yet today! I'm craving soup though so I think I'll go and get some soon.
 
3. Name the closest red object to you.
The roses my amazing boyfriend got me for Valentines Day.

4. How's the weather today?
Quite nice actually :) lets hope it stays that way.

5. If you could have any eye color, what would you choose?
Really bright blue.

6. Outfit of the day:
I'm still in bed in my onesie, I don't know when I'm going to get out and I haven't a clue what I'll wear!

7. What is the best movie you've seen recently?
Me and my boyfriend watch a film nearly every single night on either Sky or Netflix but I literally can't even think of what we've watched recently, so I don't know!

8. Do you like karaoke?
I hate it! I know that probably makes me boring but I literally never sing in front of people unless I am extremely drunk.

9. When putting on pants, do you button and then zip, or zip and then button?
Button then zip.

10. Weekly goals:
Make the boys birthday and the days following the best he's had.

That was a very boyfriend heavy questionnaire then, I do apologise!
Hope your all having a lovely weekend and don't fell as lousy as I do!
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx