Saturday 16 February 2013

Instagram Post #4

Hi again, my second post today is my 4th helping of the pictures I have been sharing on Instagram in the past month or so. I think its gnna be a long one so lets get cracking.


First up my favourite Montagne Jeunesse so far, Chocolate Orange which literally smells like Terry's Chocolate Orange! Gorgeous! I picked up the Raspberry Lip Butter from Nivea a few weeks ago and it smells absolutely beautiful. I came across a great Instagram page 'getmydreambody' its full of motivational quotes, exercises and inspirational pictures, I loved this quote so much I had to share it myself 'I never regret it when I do it, I regret it when I don't.' which is so true I never regret exercising I always feel great afterwards, even when I'm knackered or in pain! However when I don't exercise I feel like a failure and regret it! I am really trying to get my body in great shape. Next I came across an app called Cocoppa and got myself some really cute girlie icons for my iPhone. I bought a box of chocolates on a whim and thought they were cute! Weirdo!!! My first ever #tbt or #throwbackthursday if your not familiar with the hash tag, This is a picture from 2009 at Leeds Festival, when me and my friends got our faces painted (I'm positive it was for a charity to raise awareness or something!) also my friend with a star on her face? She told the woman doing the face paint she was allergic and only wanted a tiny bit put on, and ended up with that! Ridiculous! I've decided I'm getting organised in 2013 with the help of this amazingly nice notebook from Wilkinsons and diary from Store 21. I was home alone last Saturday night so decided to watch Teen Mom with a Jack Daniels and Coke. The most amazing juice I have ever come across Apple and Raspberry from Tesco, (have you noticed a reoccuring thing on my Instagram? Raspberry flavoured things! I am obsessed) it tastes like the red J20 but costs only £1! This berry face mask actually stung quite a bit, it smelt gorgeous though and was a lovely pinky/purple colour! We had snow again on Wednesday but by the time I only decided to take a picture when it was melting :( I thought I completed 4pics 1word, But it turns out there was an update so I'm still going with it. If you haven't heard of this game where have you been?! Everyone seems to be playing it, go and download the app now but I warn you it is addictive. And the last three are my Valentines gifts from my boy. I was spoilt rotten with, a bunch of roses, a big box of chocolates, another 5 chocolates spelling out I <3 you, two chocolate love heart lollys, a bag of heart shaped jelly sweets, a me to you teddy bear, a single plastic rose, Lady Gaga's Fame perfume, a cocktail glass full of bath fizzers and a huge card! I was so shocked and beyond grateful! And I love every single one of my gifts. Look how beautiful them flowers are. And as for the box of chocolates I don't even want to eat them they look so pretty!

And that's everything. I hope you didn't get too bored reading this. And hope you all had a fabulous Valentines Day weather your single or in a relationship :)
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx