Friday 15 February 2013

New Twitter and Blog Address

Hi Everyone, Just a quick update for you all. I have just set up a new Twitter for this blog, as my personal followers were being bombarded with #bbloggers tweets that they really weren't interested in. So my new Twitter that I would love you to follow is Gemmas_Beauty so please do go ahead and follow that. My url has also changed, my blog will now be known as 'gemmasbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk'
I hope that isn't going to confuse anyone :) I just wanted to seperate my personal life and my blog :) I've created new a new email account aswell to try and make everything a little easier for me!
Usual blogging will now continue.
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx