Thursday 28 February 2013

Boots and Debenhams Haul!

Hi Lovelies. I could actually kick myself right now because I've just realised I missed a product out of the main photo for this post! I honestly want to scream, I've just spent sooooo long taking pictures, put everything away and now as I gather the photos together, I notice pictures I took of my new cleansing water the other day that I totally forgot to include in today's photo taking marathon! 
So with that drama pushed to the back of my mind here's a few things I've bought in the last week.

soap and glory, herbal essences, original source, yves saint laurent, la roche-posay

and No7 cleansing water I forgot to put in the first photo

First of all I'll get the boring essential things out of the way with first. I've been using the Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends shampoo and conditioner for a few months now and I really like them so I picked up some replacements. They were buy one get one free in Boots. As for the Original Source shower gels I have never used these before but  I eventually ran out of my Body Shop Cranberry Joy from January and they were half price in Boots so I got 2. As you all know I adore Raspberries so the Raspberry and Cream one was a must have for me and the Chocolate and Mint one is really fresh and ideal for waking me up in the morning. 
As well as these, I decided to get something less boring and try out the No7 Cleansing Water. I've been wanting to try Bioderma for ages so when I got a voucher for £5 off No7 products I decided to pick this up for just £4. So far I really like it (I've used it about 4 or 5 times) But from reading reviews I've found that this doesn't have a patch on Bioderma so I will still be picking that up at some point to test out! But for now the No7 water will do.


I went into Debenhams intending to pick up the Benefit They're Real Mascara but as I dragged my boyfriend round the makeup stands he spotted the YSL Volume Effect Faux Clis Mascara and thought it looked nicer than the Benefit one, so told me to get that instead, and offered to pay for half of it. We asked at the counter how much it was and the lovely woman told us it was £23.50 for just the mascara but only £23 for this giftset. Which includes, the full sized mascara and a mini eye make up remover and mini eye cream. So I decided to get that. I absolutely love it! The mascara is amazing and so far I am enjoying the other 2 mini's as well. Of course I will get They're Real at one point but I'm really happy I picked this up! And thank you to the brilliant assistant who told me to get the giftset instead of just the mascara.


And finally I ordered these 3 beauties on Friday and they eventually turned up in store for me to pick up this afternoon. Like most other beauty bloggers I have read countless reviews on the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo and have been dying to get my hands on it. But whenever I had money this was sold out and whenever it was in stock I was skint, sods law huh? Eventually I was able to get my hands on it in the latest 3 for 2 deal in Boots and I am so excited to try it out. I've heard loads about Soap and Glory's Scrub Your Nose In It and seeing as I'm trying to get my skin in good condition at the minute I thought it was a great opportunity to try it out. As the cheapest item of the 3 this was my free product. And lastly Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush Body Scrub, everyone talks about it, everyone loves. I fell in love with it and sniff the stuff every time I go into Boots so I decided enough was enough and I bought it. Happy Days!

I'm so pleased with my purchases. What do you think? Have you tried any of these? And what do you think of them?
Hope you enjoyed having a nosey at what I spend my money on :)
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx