Sunday, 10 February 2013

Rimmel Apocalips

Hi Girls. I know your all probably sick of hearing about the Rimmel Apocalips but I thought I would share my opinions on them with you all. One more isn't going to hurt right?!


Like many other beauty bloggers, I rushed out the day these beauties were released and picked up a few. Luckily living in a small town meant non had been sold by the time I got to Boots at nearly 5pm! All Rimmel products were on 3 for 2 in Boots at the time, but as my beloved Stay Matte Powder was on its last legs I decided to pick up a replacement. Leaving me able to only pick up two of the new releases. I decided on Big Bang and Apocaliptic.



As I expected I love these lip lacquers! The consistency is that of a lipgloss, expect they aren't at all sticky and dry matte. Eventually staining the lips when the product has rubbed off. The colours I picked up are very bold so any of you that prefer a softer or more nude lip colour should steer clear of these two. I however love them both as I am a very big fan of bold lip colours at the minute. Big Bang is a gorgeous true red colour, I don't actually have any reds in my collection so this is very much welcomed (I've decided I need more reds since getting this) And Apocaliptic is a bright in your face pink, which is right up my street! The doe foot applicator with a dip in it seems to cause some people trouble when applying, but I honestly think it works well. The dip means it picks up just the right amount of product to get a full coverage on the lips in just one swipe. And the doe foot gives a nice easy precise application. As for the packaging I love it. Its really unique with the crystal looking handle, which is somehow really fitting with the name Apocolips, it looks very 'sci fi esque' I think I will definitely be picking up some of the lighter more toned down shades in the near future. At £5.99 these are amazing products that won't break the bank and I highly recommend them.



I hope you didn't mind reading yet another review of these lip products. 
Sorry for the lack of swatches I still haven't got the hang of taking them on my camera. Bare with me.
Much Love Gemma xo.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You really should! I love them, definitely worth the hype in my opinion xx

      Delete
  2. I have read so many great reviews about these lip lacquers and think it is about time I finally tried them x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You really should they are great!xx

      Delete
  3. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx