Saturday 9 February 2013

Saturday Questionnaire 9th February 2013

Hey everyone, I'm back once again with a Saturday Questionnaire. With it being Valentines Day in a few days time I chose some questions to give you an insight into my love life.

1. Mood:
Happy

2. Are you in love?
Yes I am. I'm the happiest I've ever been actually

3. Ever had your heartbroken?
Yes. I've had some horrible experiences in the past.

4. Could you imagine being with your boyfriend forever?
Yeh, I'm nearly 22 and its about time I settled down I think.

5. How long have you been in your current relationship?
Just over 10 months.

6. Are you happy with where you relationship-wise right now?
Very!

7. What is your boyfriends name?
Arron.

8. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Neither of us.

9. Do you believe its best to have a friendship first then love?
Sometimes. I don't think it matters though.

10. Weekly goals:
Save some money and buy Arron some birthday and valentines presents. His birthday is 4 days after Valentines and I haven't bought a single thing yet :|


Have a great weekend everyone. See you in a few days.
Much Love Gemma xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx