Wednesday 20 February 2013

Tag: I Heart Drugstore MakeUp

Hiya Everyone, Sorry for my absence recently. I've been quite the busy bee over this past week or so. Today I thought I would do something nice and quick! The 'I Heart Drugstore MakeUp Tag' has been quite popular over the last few months, I'm sure your all familiar with it and have read countless different ones. But I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

some of my drugstore collection

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?

It has to be Rimmel. I've always owned a lot of Rimmel products and recently they have been bring out some absolute gems!

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?

Face has got to be Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. For cheeks I love MUA blushers and for lips the ever so famous Kate Moss Matte Lipsick for Rimmel in colour 107.


my favourites

3. Least favorite product?

I really don't get on with the Bourjois bronzer (the chocolate looking one!) I really wish I did and I'm trying all sorts but I just can't get it to work the way I want it to!

4. What is the best makeup bargain?

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, really cheap and works brilliantly.

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)

I've never heard the MUA blushers being mentioned, but right now I'm loving them, I use 'shade 2' every day.

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Like everyone else from the UK has said, Mascaras! They seem to be getting dearer all the time.


7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!

I haven't actually come across any.

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
Probably the Bourjois bronzer I mentioned before.


another look at some of my collection

Thank you for reading, hope your all having a brilliant week.
Much Love Gemma xo.

4 comments:

  1. great post!
    new follower here. follow back? (:

    xx S.
    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Yeh sure I'll check out yours now :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been trying the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation and I don't really like the way it feels on my skin :( it really seems to drag! I usually love Rimmel Products! What did you think of it?
    luckfashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like it, its not the best foundation I've ever tried but I've had no problems with it :) I love Rimmel products too! xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx