Wednesday 27 February 2013

Tag: Confessions of a Blogger

Hi Beauties :) I've been planning on a haul post since last week, but seeing as my stuff still hasn't turned up and my blog has become very bare recently I thought I'd give you my take on the tag that has been doing the rounds recently! Confessions of a Blogger.

When did you start your blog?
In October, I am a total newbie.

Have you had any past online presence before (Other blog, YouTube)?
Nothing at all, only social networks.

Why did you start a blog?
I've been watching YouTube videos and reading blogs for years! And thought why not try out blogging! I'm extremely pleased that I did!

When did you become serious about starting a blog?
In all honestly only in the past few months. I've made a twitter just for my blog and have started talking to a lot more bloggers.

What was your first post?
A ridiculous and cringey 'About Me' I think.

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
Keeping up with products, I know it doesn't matter that I don't have the most expensive and new products to review but I feel my blog would be much more interesting if I had a bit more money. I seem to be reviewing things everyone has been using for years recently!

Where do you see your blog in one year?
I just hope it's still going and people are enjoying reading it.

What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
I'm starting to interact with people that have similar interests as me, non of my friends enjoy Beauty etc as much as I do, so talking to them about it probably just bores them, unlike all you that read my blog.

What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
I can't say I've come across too many discouraging things or negativity as I haven't been doing this for long.

What's your lasting inspiration or motivation?
I am inspired and motivated by all of people whose blogs I read, Everyone has done so well and if I do half as well as some of them I'll be happy.

Let me know if you do this tag.
Much Love Gemma xo.

3 comments:

  1. Great post, I love reading these tags!
    Definitely agree about interacting with people with similar interests, not too many of my friends or family are as obsessive as me about beauty, fashion etc! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) me too! Yeh no one I know is obsessed with beauty as much as all us bloggers so it's nice to talk to people that are similar to myself xx

      Delete
  2. Do you need free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I love reading them and always smile when I see one pop up in my inbox, I try my best to reply to every one of you :) xxx